Friday, December 7, 2007

MyFinanceProfessor - What we're all about

MyFinanceProfessor was a blog I created to help those who really want to improve their understanding of money. One thing I can tell you right now is that I am not a person who worships money. I respect it and I see the power of money, but I do not consider it to be the end-all and be-all of our existence. I consider money to be a tool for the enhancement of life, and not the reason you live it.

I have studied finance for 18 years now, and taught it for 13. I have taught Finance at 5 major universities, and done Visiting Fellowships in China and Europe. I have published 9 scholarly articles on various topics and written several books. Thousands of my students have gone on to Wall Street and some have become financial experts in their own right. I am very proud of them.

Now that we have gotten credentials out of the way, let's get it started!

No comments: